Support

What to expect from us?

Hit the ground running

After you have taken out your subscription, we set up SmartTrackers in such a way that you can get started right away. 80% of our modules are widely used and we set them up for you as standard. The remaining 20% offers room for customization. Request our free demo

Unlimited in-app support

Full access to our comprehensive help functionality, where your questions are answered by a single contact person. We are also happy to assist you in importing data and transferring your existing files.

Good training

To help users use SmartTrackers as efficiently as possible, we regularly offer trainings. Suitable for both beginners and advanced, and with plenty of room for your personal questions. Read more

No hidden costs

Updates and releases are fully included in the price, regardless of which subscription you choose. All the improvements we make to the system during the term of your subscription are included free of charge.