Financial growth and sustainability go hand in hand, Visma annual report shows
Visma’s 2022 sustainability report illustrates a greater focus on sustainability and the responsibility to not only be part of the change, but to make progress happen.
Visma chooses a bottom-up engagement and top-down prioritization, with the goal that every Visma company relates to a CO2 emission data budget in the same way they relate to their financial budgets.
“By building bottom-up companies can focus on what’s most important for them, while being able to rely on Visma for prioritization, guidance and compliance.”
In this approach, financial growth goes hand in hand with a great sense of responsibility to the environment and society, with the following reported progress over 2022:
- Revenue +19%
- EBITDA +11%
- Customers +26%
- Joining United Nations Global Compact and commitment to their ten principles on human rights, labor, environment and anti-corruption
- Establishing a new Sustainability Governance Structure
- Introducing Sustainability Lead roles in every region
- Forming a Sustainability Board
- Tying all companies to a sustainability coordinator roles
Visma businesses across the Benelux, Nordics and Latin America have used SmartTrackers for this report, and are using it to make their sustainability programs more tangible.Read the full sustainability report over 2022 here