About the product
SmartTrackers is the most comprehensive sustainability software out there to mobilize organizations to actively improve their sustainability and social impact performance. Like reducing greenhouse gas emissions or saving energy.
Our software is used by more than 3000 organizations, ranging from SME to multinational. We continuously develop our in-house applications SmartTrackers Measurements and SmartTrackers Assessments, to remain the frontrunner in the market.
We are happy to use your expertise to make our platform even better and smarter.
About the job
You will work in a small and informal development team in Nijmegen, or remotely. You will work on SmartTrackers Measurements or Assessments.
SmartTrackers Measurements supports organizations to measure and manage quantitative data on sustainability, such as CO2-emissions and energy. The software generates reports, that gives organizations clear insight into their performance and potential to improve.
SmartTrackers Assessments supports the workflow of compliance processes, like certifications and audits on sustainability, safety or sector-specific norms.
Next to challenging you technically, we also challenge you to model processes that suit the working methods of our users in the best way.
The position includes both back-end and front-end development, with a focus on the back-end.
SmartTrackers is part of Visma group, one of Europe’s leading software companies in mission-critical software. This position gives you access to a large network of developers across Europe, to share knowledge and experiences with.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a software developer with Ruby on Rails
- Work in a structured way and are familiar with version control systems such as Git
- Are open to learning new techniques and have a steep learning curve
- Have an open, constructively critical and collaborative attitude
- Are able to take on tasks largely independently
- Proactively think of ideas and are able to implement them
- Can collaborate well and gives others space if they need it
- Have a professional proficiency in English, both in writing and speaking